Monday 12 October 2009

Amazing sunset colours



While travelling back from a visit to Mum and Dad yesterday, I saw this incredible sunset. The colours were so vivid, it looked as though there was a fire somewhere! I haven't managed to take photos of many sunsets before as I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. However, the fates were smiling on me and I managed to get these photos, taken through the car window which is why the hedges are blurred. I was really pleased with the pictures and would like to add them to the 'transfer into felt' list which is becoming rather long! I did make some felt today, but the pieces were based on ones I had made before. I also tried to photograph the framed work which I collected on Saturday, but need to find the right lighting to avoid reflections of me, or my hands, or the ceiling light. I shall think about that and have another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment